Select a Database
I suggest starting with PsycINFO. This vital psychology database allows for many special limiters, including:
- Methodology - ex: empirical, clinical case study
- Population group - ex: human, animal, male, female
- Age group - ex: neonates, adolescents, adults
For more help with searching, contact your librarian. Be sure to look at the APA Citation subject guide, as well as other helpful subject guides!
You can get a complete list of UGA Psychology Databases and related resources at http://www.libs.uga.edu/research/subject/psychology.
Books and Library Holdings
If you haven't tried out the new version of GIL, you should. Go to http://gilfind.uga.edu/
GIL-Find new features:
- Text to your phone book locations and call numbers
- Narrow results more effectively by subject and location
- Save books to a Favorites list
- Tag books with your own keywords
- If they are available, Google Book Previews containing Amazon.com reviews display.