Interlibrary Loan (ILL) is a free service that allows you to borrow books, dissertations, and journal articles from libraries all over the world.
To make an ILL request:
- Log on at http://illiad.libs.uga.edu/illiad/Logon.html (You will be asked to create an account if this is your first request)
- Choose the type of item you are requesting (i.e. book or journal article)
- Complete the citation information on the form and submit your request
- ILL will contact you via email when it is ready for you to pick up or access online
GILFind & GILExpress
- Keyword Searching - Choose a keyword search to combine words and narrow your results. For example, try landscape plus a particular place, a technique name, or try a personal name like Dewey, John.
- To find DVDs, do a keyword search and add DVD as Keyword Anywhere. Or you can search for Art:21 or some other known title to see what we have. Check out DVDs from the Media Department desk in the Main Library Basement. Check their hours to make sure they are open when you come.
GILExpress (https://giluc.usg.edu/) - Search the GIL Universal catalog to find books from other University System of Georgia libraries and have them delivered to you for FREE!
- Search the GIL Universal catalog
- Find the book you want to borrow
- Click on the "GIL Express Request" link at the top of the page
- Choose the University of Georgia as your Home Institution and log in with your name, PIN, and barcode number
- The book should be available to you at the pick up location you chose (Main Library or Science Library) within a few days.
Renewals - You may renew books twice online by logging on to your GIL account. You may continue to renew books in person, as long as the item you have has not been recalled by another researcher.
Arts & Crafts - Selected Books
An anthology of the arts and crafts movement: writings by Ashbee, Lethaby, Gimson and their contemporaries. Edited by Mary Greensted. Aldershot [England]; Burlington, VT : Lund Humphries, 2005. Location: Main Library, 7th Floor,NK1147 .A57 2005
The arts and crafts movement / Rosalind P. Blakesley. London : Phaidon, 2006. Location: Main Library, 7th Floor, NK1140 .B59 2006
The arts & crafts companion / Pamela Todd. New York : Bulfinch Press, 2004. Location: Main Library, 7th Floor, NK1140 .T63 2004
Utopian craftsmen: the arts and crafts movement from the Cotswolds to Chicago / Lionel Lambourne. Salt Lake City [Utah] : Peregrine Smith, 1980. Location: Main Library, 7th Floor, NK1140 .L35 1980
Simplicity or splendour: arts and crafts living : objects from the Cheltenham collection. Edited by Annette Carruthers and Mary Greensted. Cheltenham : Cheltenham Art Gallery and Museums in association with Lund Humphries, London, 1999. Location: Main Library, 7th Floor, NK1142 .C44 1999
A thing of beauty: Art Nouveau, Art Deco, Arts & Crafts Movement and Aesthetic Movement objects in Atlanta collections: catalog of an exhibition at the High Museum of Art, Atlanta, Georgia, February 1 to April 6, 1980. Location: Main Library, 7th Floor, NK807 .H540
Decorative arts 1900 : highlights from private collections in Detroit / Peter Barnet, MaryAnn Wilkinson ; with an introduction by Martin Eidelberg. Location: Main Library, 7th Floor, NK775 .B37 1993